Corporate website for the NGO: ACAT
The Action by Christians for the Abolition of Torture (ACAT) is a Non-Governmental Organisation for the defence of human rights, which fights for the abolition of torture and of the death penalty and asylum defense.
A complex customized website developed for ACAT, developed thanks to our CMS solution : Kanet CMS.
- Kanet CMS for easy content management
- Donation platform with secured payment by Paybox
- Responsive web design (Compatible with pc browsers, tablets and smartphones)
- Integration of the graphic chart realized by OOII
- Evolution and corrective maintenance
We launched the site in the beginning of April 2014, and now we are working with ACAT on the next features they'd like to implement.