Corporate website for the NGO: AVSF
Agronomes et Vétérinaires Sans Frontières (AVSF) reaches out to smallholder communities threatened by exclusion and poverty, offering them professional skills in agriculture, livestock farming, and animal health. In this way, AVSF supports these communities as they strive to improve their standard of living, sustainably manage the natural resources upon which they depend, and contribute to the socio-economic development of their local area. AVSF helps them defend their rights and gain better recognition for the role they play in society.
AVSF entrusted us with the realization of their new corporate website.
A complex customized website developed for AVSF :
- CMS for easy content management (pages, articles, etc)
- Multilingual website (Fr, En, Es). AVSF plans to launch the En and Es versions during 2013
- Donation platform with secured payment by Paypal
- Import and modification of AVSF's previous website data and ruralter.org's data into the new website
- Compatible with web browser, tablets and mobiles
- Integration of the graphic chart realized by OOII
- Evolution and corrective maintenance
This project lasted for about 3 months, with many interesting challenges in order to complete AVSF's demands and the graphic chart.
Since the site launch, we already added many evolutions, in parallel with the development of AVSF conceptual "mini-websites", used to promote their donation campaigns.
We love working with AVSF and they have trusted us with all of their internet presence.